The EU Pro Bono Awards comprise five different categories:
- The Best Pro Bono Collaboration of the Year rewarding joint pro bono public interest work carried out by a law firm, an academic and an NGO in the field of EU Law and policy.
- The EU Pro Bono Award for Law Firms rewarding the commitment of one or more law firms to pro bono in the field of EU Law and policy (sub-categories will cover small/medium law firms, large law firms, and individual lawyers).
- The EU Pro Bono Award for In-House Counsels rewarding the commitment of one in- house counsel and team to pro bono in the field of EU Law and policy.
- The EU Pro Bono Award for Academics rewarding the commitment of one or more academics to pro bono public interest work in the field of EU Law and policy.
- The EU Pro Bono Award for NGOs rewarding a successful co-operation between a civil society organisation and a pro bono volunteer in the field of EU Law and policy.
Your application or nomination should:
describe the project and its objectives;
present its achievements;
describe the resources dedicated to the project.
Applications should be sent before May 1st every year to: email@example.com
The selection panel, which includes members of the EU Institutions, academics, legal professionals and European civil society actors, will review all applications.
Awards will be given every year during a ceremony that will take place in June in Brussels.